Looks like weather is still going to be a bit nasty for Saturday April 13th so it is best to reschedule the RITP event. Was holding out to see if the foul weather was going to be bumped up or back but its still holding on to being a problem on Sat. So we’ll try again on Sat April 27th starting at 10am or so.
Radio In The Park Rescheduled
Permanent link to this article: https://www.bryanarc.org/radio-in-the-park-rescheduled/