Monthly Club Meeting Minutes
Phil Gates (N5ZKF) present
Rick Pfeil (KI5DUJ) present
Trent Owens (AG1TX) present
Sly Kapchinski (N5GQB) present
- Trent Owens (AG1TX)
- Rick Pfeil (KI5DUJ)
- Sly Kapchinski (N5GQB)
- John “Pocat” Walpole (K5ZY)
- Brad Snyder (KG5SDE)
- Don Ling (WB5CKO)
- Dick Zimmer (W5DZ)
- Phil Gates (N5ZKF)
- David R. Cook (KI5GDX)
- Joshua Cook (KF5TYX)
- Connor Farrell (WG1GEM)
- Harold Turbyfill (KG5SDG)
- Ralph Cobb (W5RYC)
- James Cravey (KG5ZTZ)
- Joe Napoli (KG5SDF)
- Jim Snell (WA5PMO)
- Lorna Flansburg (KI5FIZ)
- Jeff McDowell (KI5CES)
- Paul Bilke (KF5WGJ)
- Jace Nelson (KE0MXN)
- Bob Christian (KE5GHM)
- Gerald Golub (W5VUI)
- Looking forward to a new year and new decade for the club.
- Around the room roll call and introductions
- Introduction of the Officers for 2020.
Vice President KI5DUJ
- I have a form by the sign-in sheet for recommendation for club activities and educational programs at our meetings and if you would like to teach them. Please be thinking of ideas.
- June 27-28 is Field day. Be thinking about how you can contribute. Please note that we are a 501.C3 Tax exempt club and we should be gathering donations for Field Day now because companies generally spend their donation budgets in January.
- Anyone interested in controlling our Tuesday nets are more than welcome. Please let me know if you have any interest.
- Passed out 2019 final club financial numbers and reviewed balances.
- There were no questions.
- Motion to not read previous meeting minutes.
- Motion by Paul Bilke (KF5WGJ).
- Second by Brad Snyder (KG5SDE).
Next Year’s Treasurer
- Sly Kapchinski (N5GQB) has given notice that this is his last year to serve as Treasurer. He does many tasks and we need to have an understudy for a few months.
- Lorna Flansburg (KI5FIZ) has volunteered to understudy to learn the Treasurer’s position to take over for next year, pending election results. She has a background in bookkeeping.
- Next meeting is February 15, 2020 at 09:30
VE Test Session
- VE Test Session at 08:00 prior to the February 15 meeting mentioned above.
- Motion to adjourn by John “Pocat” Walpole (K5ZY)
- seconded by Joe Napoli (KG5SDF)
Next Meeting: 2020-02-15 09:30