- Trent Owens (AG1TX)
- Don Ling (WB5CKO)
- John “Pocat” Walpole (K5ZY)
- David R. Cook (KI5GDX)
- Jonathan Graham (KD5GG)
- James Cravey (KG5ZTZ)
- Joe Napoli (KG5SDF)
- Joshua Cook (KF5TYX)
- Danna Dyess (W5DRD)
- Bill Rose (K5WTR)
- Lance Smith (KI5ETF)
- ALEX HUELSEBUSCH (KI5CLW)
- Ralph Cobb (W5RYC)
- Christopher Mouchyn (KI5HDR)
- Jeff McDowell (KI5CES)
- Dick Zimmer (W5DZ)
- Bob Henglein (W5GC)
- Rick Pfeil (KI5DUJ)
- Dwayne Walters (W5DPW)
- Mike Wisby (KA5HIA)
- Jim Snell (WA5PMO)
- Harold Turbyfill (KG5SDG)
- Phil Gates (N5ZKF)
- Avery McIntosh (N7ALM)
- Good to see everyone who made it to the meeting at C&J’s and we missed those who couldnt make it.
- New ideas for what you’d like to see the club do this year. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your ideas and will put them into an online survey.
- W5ac repeater has been busy and had good turnout at their semester open house at the MSC. Please be welcoming to the new hams and answer calls when you can.
- ARRL has several event stations coming soon. Check their website HERE for a complete list.
- Winter field day is this week. Jan 25-26
- Still collecting data with Phil on programs you would like to see the club do
- June 27-28 is Field day. Be thinking about how you can contribute.
- Big thanks to David R. Cook (KI5GDX) for controlling the Net tonight. Fantastic Job!
- If anyone is interested in controlling a net, please let me know! I can set you up to run the net similarly to how David is tonight where I do all the back end data entry and all you need to do is concentrate on the script and the flow of the net.
- Met with Gerald after the meeting and he is working on reducing admin website log-ins and implementing 2-factor authentication. Hopefully we’ll be up and running posting minutes to the web site.
Unable to make the Net tonight..
Announcements / Comments
- Has anyone done business with RF Parts? K5wtr, yes, satisfactorily.
- Thanks for letting me call the net. I enjoy it and I think its a great part of the HAM experience.