- Matthew Barry (KG5LYE)
- Don Ling (WB5CKO)
- Jeff French (KM5TW)
- Avery McIntosh (N7ALM)
- Mark Hnatiuk (KG5EYV)
- David Barry (KG5UZA)
- Joshua Cook (KF5TYX)
- Ralph Cobb (W5RYC)
- John "Pocat" Walpole (K5ZY)
- Rick Swaims (W5RTF)
- Brad Snyder (KG5SDE)
- Taylor Becken (KI5BOP)
- Bob Henglein (W5GC)
- Dick Zimmer (W5DZ)
- Connor Farrell (WG1GEM)
- Brent Anderson (WW5OBA)
- Jim Snell (WA5PMO)
- Harold Turbyfill (KG5SDG)
- Phil Gates (N5ZKF)
- Karsten Pearce (KG5YRX)
Switch to 146.820 MHz FM (W5AC) repeater due to noise on 146.680 MHz FM (W5BCS) repeater.
- Good meeting this weekend
- No quorum, but still got some stuff done
- Breakfast Social 2018-11-10 at IHOP in Bryan
- Discuss elections
- Open Forum: What would we like to do as a club?
- 70 members on Roster
- 30 “active” members
- Thanks, W5VUI for VE presentation
- No more presentations scheduled due to impending club business
- Pick it up next year.
- N5BRZ SET Exercise this weekend
- check into 443.425 MHz FM repeater
- activate hospitals, Red Cross, and DDC
- anyone willing to check in is welcome!
- Sending and receiving Winlink messages
- Operating simplex on repeater input frequency (no PL tone)
Did not check in.
Announcements / Comments
- Thanks, N5ZKF for organizing all of the presentations this year! Great job!
- Connor, W5AC Vice President
- Ongoing status updates
- Have been trying to reconnect Echolink to UHF
- ID morse going very slowly; investigating
- 2m repeater has some suffixes being added
- Might need to be re-tuned
- High SWR on antenna