- Trent Owens (AG1TX)
- David R. Cook (KI5GDX)
- Bill Rose (K5WTR)
- Garrett Martin (W5HVS)
- Joe Napoli (KG5SDF)
- Avery McIntosh (N7ALM)
- Joshua Cook (KF5TYX)
- Don Ling (WB5CKO)
- Jeremy Carter (KF5YAA)
- Jace Nelson (KE0MXN)
- Brad Snyder (KG5SDE)
- Terry Field (KM5TDF)
- Randy Field (K5RLF)
- Dick Zimmer (W5DZ)
- Lance Smith (KI5ETF)
- Sly Kapchinski (N5GQB)
- Bob Henglein (W5GC)
- Lorna Flansburg (KI5FIZ)
- Mike Wisby (KA5HIA)
- Ken Reeves (KE5FIV)
- Ralph Cobb (W5RYC)
- Harold Turbyfill (KG5SDG)
- Gina Miller (K5GKM)
- John “Pocat” Walpole (K5ZY)
- Bennie Naiser (KA5TWB)
- Phil Gates (N5ZKF)
President Phil Gates (N5ZKF)
- Nice weather ahead just past Tropical Storm Beta.
- ARRL has several event stations coming soon. Check their website HERE for a complete list.
- Sep 26, 1200Z-2300Z, K0A, 100th anniversary of the establishment of the North American Transcontinental Air Mail Route. Inver Grove Heights, MN. South Metro Amateur Radio Club. 14.250 7.074 7.040. Certificate. Downloadable;, see, website. 100th anniversary of the establishment of the North American Transcontinental Air Mail Route and its beacon/navigation system. Look for K0A on CW, SSB and FT8. Certificate downloadable from www.semarc.org after event. semarc.org
- A lot of great opportunities for contests coming up! Visit Contests.arrl.org for a complete list.
- RTTY: Cq world wide contest September 26-27, 2020, Starts: 0000 GMT Saturday & Ends: 2359 GMT Sunday
- Prompt: Have you ever used the reverse beacon network or WSPR Net?
Vice-President Rick Pfeil (KI5DUJ)
Unavailable this evening…
Secretary Trent Owens (AG1TX)
- Minutes from Saturday’s meeting have been posted. A lot of good information in there, please take a look. Let me know if you have any questions or comments.
- If anyone is interested in controlling a net, please let me know!
Treasurer Sly Kapchinski (N5GQB)
- All quiet, financial details are on the minutes of last Saturday’s meeting.
Announcements / Comments
Buy / Sell
Phil Gates (N5ZKF)
- Mrs Hnatiuk, Mark Hnatiuk (KG5EYV /SK) ’s widow, still has some of Mark’s gear: Kenwood transceiver. Think its a 2M all mode, Dentron Clipperton amp., Heathkit tuner. I don’t have any details on any of it.
- If you need her contact please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I also have some HIFI sp warfdale bookshelf 2way ported. These are made in HongKong. Very solid speakers and in pretty fair shape. They may sound good in your man cave.
- Contact me at: email@example.com
Terry Field (KM5TDF)
- Antenna question. I have an Off Center Fed Dipole and I need 80M. 80 but will have to move ends down or fold them.
Phil Gates (N5ZKF): Folded wont change your SWR much but it will change your pattern. Performance will depend on how high up it is.
Sly Kapchinski (N5GQB)
- Does anyone have any small gauge insulated wire? 24, 26, 28 gauge. Maybe small gauge magnet wire. Need about a foot.
- Please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org