- Trent Owens (AG1TX)
- David R. Cook (KI5GDX)
- Jeff McDowell (KI5CES)
- Phil Gates (N5ZKF)
- Avery McIntosh (N7ALM)
- Gina Miller (K5GKM)
- Dick Zimmer (W5DZ)
- Lorna Flansburg (KI5FIZ)
- Garrett Martin (KI5HVS)
- Rick Pfeil (KI5DUJ)
- Sly Kapchinski (N5GQB)
- Jonathan Graham (KD5GG)
- Dwayne Walters (W5DPW)
- Ken Reeves (KE5FIV)
- Brad Snyder (KG5SDE)
- Joe Napoli (KG5SDF)
- Marshall Walpole (KG5IQY)
- Ralph Cobb (W5RYC)
- Harold Turbyfill (KG5SDG)
- Jim Snell (WA5PMO)
- John “Pocat” Walpole (K5ZY)
- Bennie Naiser (KA5TWB)
- Joshua Cook (KF5TYX)
- Jeremy Carter (KF5YAA)
- Paul Bilke (KF5WGJ)
- Pierre Catala (WA1UAT)
- Mike Wisby (KA5HIA)
- Randy Field (K5RLF)
President Phil Gates (N5ZKF)
- Monthly meeting this Saturday.
- HF Conditions at my station were not good but I gave it a try.
- The Hurricane Net is active! Early this week there were 5 named storms. Pay attention to these storms!
- Send club Logo ideas to: Officers@bryanarc.org
- Spent all day Sunday replacing the ground for my station and fount my house ground had completely wasted away. Don’t forget to check yours.
- ARRL has several event stations coming soon. Check their website HERE for a complete list.
- 09/12/2020 | Route 66 On the Air
Sep 12-Sep 20, 0000Z-2359Z, W6H, Rio Rancho, NM. Albuquerque DX Association. 14.266 14.033 7.266 7.033. Certificate & QSL. Bill Mader, 4701 Sombrerete Rd SE, Rio Rancho, NM 87124. Use http://w6jbt.org for certificates plus frequencies and other information. Use QRZ.com for QSL information. Get your kicks on Route 66! https://groups.io/g/adxa
- 09/16/2019 | 0000Z-2359Z, W3L, Harleysville, PA. WV2M. 14.240 14.074 7.240 7.074. QSL.
Frank Gallo, 106 Tweed Way, Harleysville, PA 19438. www.w3l.info
- 09/12/2020 | Route 66 On the Air
- A lot of great opportunities for contests coming up! Visit Contests.arrl.org for a complete list.
- CW Academy, an outstanding group that teaches CW and does it very well!
- Enrollment for their fall classes are coming soon.
- FCC has purposed fees associated with HAM licensing. Will send a link to the listserv
- I talked to K5JWL the other day. He is in an assisted living community and can only have his HT. He carries it out almost every afternoon and monitors the 443.425 repeater. Give Jack a call in the afternoons.
- Prompt: Have you ever used the APRS system?
Vice-President Rick Pfeil (KI5DUJ)
- Cotton Freeman is stepping out of HAM hobby. I have a lot of components from his shack. Corner desk assembly, etc. contact me at 979-220-5345 if you are interested.
- Keep collecting door prizes for our next get together.
Secretary Trent Owens (AG1TX)
- If anyone is interested in controlling a net, please let me know!
Treasurer Sly Kapchinski (N5GQB)
- All quiet, no deposits or debits to report on the Treasurer’s end.
Announcements / Comments
Phil Gates (N5ZKF)
* In the mid 90s I dabbled in packet radio. It was slow but fun. I have experimented with aprs.
- Mrs Hnatiuk still has several push up pole antenna structures at her house, she needs some help getting them off the house and on the ground. If you’d like to help, please email me: email@example.com
Dick Zimmer (W5DZ)
ARRL 2020 Simulated Emergency Test “SET” is scheduled for October 3-4 weekend.
* Click Here for more information
* Contact Ron Hambric (N5SBN) if you would like to volunteer or more local information.
Buy / Sell
Sly Kapchinski (N5GQB)
has a customer that has a rohn 20 tower 40-45. Free for the taking. you have to take it down. You’ll need to cut it off at the ground. Also, her son possibly has a gin pole that may come with it as a bonus. Contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org