- Trent Owens (AG1TX)
- Avery McIntosh (N7ALM)
- Ron Hambric (N5SBN)
- Ralph Cobb (W5RYC)
- David Jones (WD5J)
- Don Ling (WB5CKO)
- Gina Miller (K5GKM)
- Lorna Flansburg (KI5FIZ)
- Randy Field (K5RLF)
- Vic Pears (KX8V)
- Ken Reeves (KE5FIV)
- Mike Wisby (KA5HIA)
- Brad Snyder (KG5SDE)
- Jeff French (KM5TW)
- Bennie Naiser (KA5TWB)
- Jeremy Carter (KF5YAA)
- Phil Gates (N5ZKF)
- Jim Snell (WA5PMO)
- Garrett Martin (W5HVS)
- Bill Rose (K5WTR)
- Jim Hanks Jr. (KI5KFD)
- Sly Kapchinski (N5GQB)
- Lance Smith (KI5ETF)
- Harold Turbyfill (KG5SDG)
- Gerald Golub (W5VUI)
- Dick Zimmer (W5DZ)
- Joe Napoli (KG5SDF)
- Terry Field (KM5TDF)
President Phil Gates (N5ZKF)
- That I forgot to mention the North American QSO party this last weekend and that it netted me over 70 contacts in dozens of states and some Canadian provinces so, there’s definitely some propagation to be enjoyed.
- International Lighthouse Lightship Weekend – ILLW
Normally held on the 3rd full weekend in August
This year: 00.01 UTC 22nd August to 2400 UTC 23rd August 2020 (48 hours)
- An active club deserves a recognizable brand and logo.
- There was a logo in the ‘90s that fell out of use.
- If you are interested in working on this or, have ideas, please let me know.
- Take a look at the minutes from last Saturday’s club meeting to catch-up on the announcements from then.
Vice-President Rick Pfeil (KI5DUJ)
- Keep comments coming in on presentations when we start meeting face to face. We have had some great ideas and I’d love to see more ideas.
- Keep collecting door prizes for our next get together.
Secretary Trent Owens (AG1TX)
- Minutes from Saturday’s meeting have been emailed out and posted to the website.
- If anyone is interested in controlling a net, please let me know! I can set you up to run the net similarly to how David is tonight where I do all the back end data entry and all you need to do is concentrate on the script and the flow of the net.
Treasurer Sly Kapchinski (N5GQB)
- Nothing has changed since Saturday’s meeting. For a detailed treasurer’s report, please refer to the minutes from the meeting.
- You can renew or join the club at any time!
- Click here for instructions
- Join or renew ARRL through the club as we get a kickback. Not much but every little bit helps!
- Make checks out to the Club and we will send the funds to the ARRL.
Announcements / Comments
Bill Rose (K5WTR)
- 3 days ago I was messing around on 2m radio and heard W5AC on a whole lotta places they shouldnt be. They fixed it but I was curious as to what happened to cause that?
Buy / Sell
David Jones (WD5J)
- 11 element 2m beam
- 4 element 2m beam
- 7 elem 440 beam
- new tail twister rotor for $650
- Contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org