- Trent Owens (AG1TX)
- David R. Cook (KI5GDX)
- Jeff McDowell (KI5CES)
- Jeremy Carter (KF5YAA)
- Don Ling (WB5CKO)
- Avery McIntosh (N7ALM)
- Lorna Flansburg (KI5FIZ)
- Bill Rose (K5WTR)
- Paul Bilke (KF5WGJ)
- Ron Hambric (N5SBN)
- James Cravey (KG5ZTZ)
- Rick Pfeil (KI5DUJ)
- Joe Napoli (KG5SDF)
- Brad Snyder (KG5SDE)
- Lance Smith (KI5ETF)
- Dick Zimmer (W5DZ)
- Connor Farrell (WG1GEM)
- Mike Wisby (KA5HIA)
- Sly Kapchinski (N5GQB)
- Ralph Cobb (W5RYC)
- Harold Turbyfill (KG5SDG)
- Matthew Barry (KG5LYE)
- Joshua Cook (KF5TYX)
- Phil Gates (N5ZKF)
- Garrett Martin (W5HVS)
- Jim Snell (WA5PMO)
- Bennie Naiser (KA5TWB)
President Phil Gates (N5ZKF)
- Field Day 2020! This weekend.
- Sent email to the listserv this evening with details.
- Simplified field day.
- Need help setting up and/or tearing down. Please bring safety gear!
- New Rules for this year:
- You can participate from home.
- TX guidelines for outdoor gatherings/events.
- Please bring your own face covering
- Comment Prompt: What advice would you give to a new Ham?
- ARRL Contest Calendar
- Still a lot of contests and Special Event Stations happening
Vice-President Rick Pfeil (KI5DUJ)
- Hope to see as many of you at field day who are comfortable showing.
Secretary Trent Owens (AG1TX)
- If you are interested in being net control, please let me or one of the officers know.
- Work continues on the web site’s back end and I appreciate all the hard work being put into it.
Treasurer Sly Kapchinski (N5GQB)
- All quiet on the treasurer’s end.
- Field day: Please sign in! If you bring a visitor, please sign them in also. We get points but need signatures on the books.
- Will have club membership forms at Field Day and we’ll get you signed up.
Announcements / Comments
Phil Gates (N5ZKF)
- Don’t take the hobby or yourself too seriously and always ask for help.
Jeff McDowell (KI5CES)
- Don’t be afraid to talk and don’t be afraid to let everyone know you’re a new ham. Good logging software.
Don Ling (WB5CKO)
- Buy a radio amateur handbook and antenna book and read it! Pick out a project and go build it.
David R. Cook (KI5GDX)
- Listen and monitor even before you get your cs
Garrett Martin (W5HVS)
- What do I need to bring to the VE test session this Saturday?
- Several of our VE’s answered his question, Thank you! However, I will provide a link from the ARRL to answer his question:
- What to Bring to an ARRL Exam Session:
Buy / Sell